Friday, February 18, 2011

Guns N' Roses - Nightrain [Single]

Released in 1989, "Nightrain" was the fifth and final single from Guns N' Roses debut album Appetite for Destruction. Slash describes in his autobiography how "Nightrain" is his favorite song to perform live: "That song has a rhythm to it in the verses that from the start always made me go crazy. The first time we played it, even, I started jumping up and down - I couldn't help it. When we had our huge stage later on, I'd run the length of it, jump off the amplifiers, and lose it just about every single time we played it. I'm not sure why, but no other song we've ever played live made me move like that."


"Knocking on Heaven's Door" is a song by Bob Dylan, and was recorded live at the Marquee in London on 28th June 1987.

01. Nightrain
02. Knocking on Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan) (Live)
03. Reckless Life

Guns N' Roses - Nightrain [Single]

No comments: