What can I say about The Cure? I started listening to them in 1987, just a few years before Disintegration, the album this single is from. I have to thank Tina Fall, this chick I had a crush on in school, for turning me on (to the cure). I finely saw them live in 2004 at Coachella with my two bro's Julius and Loren. This single contains two similar remixes of the title track, and more importantly two unreleased b-sides that really shouldn't have been b-sides - their THAT GOOD - Especialy "Out Of Mind". I highly recommend any of their albums from the last half of the 80's and the first half of the 90's. Any self respecting Cure fan, past or present, owes it to themselfs to snag this single. Hell, even if you never listened to them grab it.

1. Fascination Street (Remix)
2. Babble
3. Out Of Mind
4. Fascination Street (Extended Remix)
Scoop Scoop
POOP!
No comments:
Post a Comment