Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Foo Fighters - Five Songs and a Cover [EP]

Five Songs and a Cover is an EP released by the Foo Fighters in 2005. It was exclusively distributed to Best Buy. The EP is a collection of B-sides that come from the band's album, In Your Honor.


"Best Of You" was recorded live at The Quart Festival, Kristiansand, Norway, July 7, 2005. The demos for "D.O.A." and "World" were taken from the "Resolve" single, while "Skin and Bones" and the cover of Cream's classic song "I Feel Free" backed the single "D.O.A.". It's of note that "I Feel Free" features drummer Taylor Hawkins on vocals, and Dave Grohl on the drums. "FFL" which stands for "Fat Fucking Lie" was released as the flip side on the "Best Of You" single.

01. Best Of You (Live)
02. D.O.A. (Demo)
03. Skin and Bones (non-album)
04. World (Demo)
05. I Feel Free (Cream)
06. FFL (non-album)

Foo Fighters - Five Songs and a Cover [EP]

No comments: