Sunday, May 2, 2010

Primus - Extra Cheese (Woodstock 1994) [Bonus Disc]

Released only to Best Buy, Extra Cheese (Woodstock 1994) [Bonus Disc] was included with Primus' 2006 greatest hits compilation They Can't All Be Zingers.


The tracks were recorded at Woodstock '94, including the infamous version of "My Name is Mud" where they were pelted with mud by the audience (in which Claypool responds by informing them of their "small and insignificant genitalia")

01. Those Damned Blue Collar Tweekers (Live)
02. DMV (Live)
03. My Name is Mud (Live)
04. Jerry Was a Race Car Driver (Live)

**THIS LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED**

Primus - Extra Cheese (Woodstock 1994) [Bonus Disc]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My Name Is Mud" is corrupted and won't work...

Anonymous said...

I wish I read the above comment before downloading... oh well, nevermind. I hope you are able to fix it soon, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I've re-compressed the files, and posted a new link. Let me know if your still experiencing problems with the files.

Anonymous said...

works perfect now!!! thanks a lot dude!!! keep up the amazing work on this blog!!!